Sunday, May 10, 2015

Another Princess!!

This has been a much pending job on my 'things to do' list. I started this blog with great gusto and the. With the new baby coming along I got busy with what was needed to be done.

So yes, we complete our family with another baby girl who we've named 'Miraya'- born on November 1. 

The name means Prosperity. It's also a derivative from the name 'Mira' meaning Krishna devotee. So in a good way it rings a nice bell. 

As I mentioned this is a much delayed post- lil bunny is already 6 months complete and has started on her weaning foods. So as much as I'm loving this amazing phase- I seem to be at a complete memory loss of what I did in round 1 with K.  

Will be posting my lil adventures with bunny soon. Till then for my use and yours- here's a reference for all weaning mommies.
http://www.babycenter.in/a546661/which-weaning-foods-to-introduce-when


Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment